Two spectacular Mediterranean coastlines perfect for active holidays: Bikeholiday and BICI offer “active holidays marked by quality and passion”, organising popular sports weeks for singles, couples and families on the east coast of Sardinia and on the Costa Brava in Spain. Discover the wide range of training, recreation and kids' weeks at Tirreno Resort (Sardinia) and Giverola Resort (Costa Brava).
On offer Bikeholiday:
- Road bikes
- Mountain bikes
- Enduro-, Girl-, Kids-Mountainbike
- Recreational cycle tours
- Running, Trail running
- Inline skating
- Special weeks
For detailed information about the offers and current sports weeks, click here.
Tennis Holidays 2017 at the Giverola Resort
Enjoy an active holiday on the most stunning stretch of the Costa Brava coastline. Hone your skills with expert tennis training provided by experienced coaches on six courts. And every morning and evening there’s a generous buffet where you can refuel before the next match.
François Christinet, leader of the tennis weeks, is looking forward to hostinghigh-quality tennis among like-minded sports enthusiasts. The resort now boasts brand new doubles courts for tennis enthusiasts and first-time players alike.
Tennis Holidays 2017
|April||08.04. - 15.04.2017||22.04. - 29.04.2017|
|June/July||24.06. - 01.07.2017|
|September ||16.09. - 23.09.2017|
Opening and closing tournaments. Arrival on Saturday morning, departure on Saturday evening
Sun / Mon / Wed / Thurs/ Fri
2 hours of tennis training every day: Qualified English-speaking tennis coach, max. 4 people per court
1 hour of organised playing time per day, in part with video.
Time to play at your leisure; discussion of technique and tactics using the video recordings. Other specific topics.
Prices including the bus trip.
Booking: T +41 31 387 87 87 or info(at)ferienverein.ch.
Tennis-week im Giverola Resort from CHF 1'076.00 per person
- Transport aboard the GIVEROLA-EXPRESS bistro bus from Switzerland
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Giverola Resort
- Legendary half-board buffets
- Tennis offer as described
- Reserved tennis courts throughout your entire stay
- Free entry to the indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and gym
Prices and programme subject to change. Maximum 24 participants on a first-come first-served basis There are no indoor tennis courts available in the event of rain. Additional charge for apartments with sea views CHF 140.00 per week and room.
cancellation / travel health insurance CHF 45.00 per person, and parking at the bus terminal CHF 10.00 Additional weeks or flexible arrival dates are available on request.
Beach Soccer Camps with international stars
Train together with the Swiss Beach Soccer Team. The Giverola Resort on the beautiful Costa Brava in Spain offers ideal conditions to prepare for the new beach soccer season. The hotel opens early in 2017 a brand new beach soccer court with excellent sand quality for daily trainings and provides a variety of supplementary sporting activities.
18 MARCH TILL 14 APRIL 2017
The Swiss Beach Soccer Nationalteam will stay from 8th of April at the Giverola Resort and is available for training matches. Reserve your personalized Camp with 7 days.
In March from EUR 507.00 / in April from EUR 575.00 per person
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a Type B apartment with full board
Professional beach soccer infrastructure and trainers
- Beach volleyball, water polo, soccer, basketball, floorball, mini golf, boccia, table tennis, outdoor billiards, archery and air rifle shooting, fitness studio,
The night trip in the Giverola-Bus lets you enjoy one more vacation day (Switzerland - Giverola Resort - Switzerland only € 235.00 per person). On the other hand you have the possibility to book your flights to Barcelona which is just 1 hour away, or you arrive with your own car.
Booking: T +34 972 34 10 66, reservas(at)giverola.es
Training with international stars
- Cognitive and coordination skills, agility, speed, cardiovascular fitness, strength, technique and the joy of playing football
- Participants divided according to ability levels. Including fun group events, a mini tournament and test matches for teams
- Variety of different sporting activities to supplement the core training: footvolley, beach volleyball, tennis, weights training and much more